Like any other parts of the country, Bangalore too is reeling under total lockdown to contain the pandemic, barring movement of certain essential services. The services of Packers and Movers in Bangalore do not come under essentials, thus making home relocation movement come to a standstill. We are passing on this information to all our prospective customers in Bangalore who have this need to move within the city.
We have witnessed a large exodus of migrant labor population from Bangalore going back to their home towns and villages due to lack of employment opportunities in the wake of lockdown. That apart, there are other migrants to who have chosen to go back to their home towns to work from the cozy environment of their homes as their companies have declared mandatory to Work from Home option.
There is more to Bangalore than the current situation that is temporary in naturegiven its supreme IT legacy and mature Startup eco-system that it holds for its denizens. It has grown into a large city over the years running from Yelahanka in the North to Electronic City in the South. You will be most likely confronted by friends and acquaintances telling you the greatest idea of moving to Bangalore is Food, Pubs and weather and all of which is true.
Bangalore is also a city with inflated rates gunning you with a very high cost of living due to its high real estate costs. It is also a city with small apartment spaces and not a very efficient transport system.
Look at our list of things that you should know before moving to Bangalore:
- It’s all about the weather: Most residents would argue that period from October to February is the best in Bangalore when there are no rains and foliage glows and tress are green. This is more so because the summers have started to be hotter now due to the changes in weather pattern, although you will find it better than the rest of the country.
- Trekker’s paradise: If you like hiking, you will love Bangalore. You can simply head out to Skandagiri for spiritual vibes, Anthargange for a cave exploration trek or Nandi Hills to discover Tipu Sultan’s summer palace.
- Indiranagar is Heaven for foodies: Indulge in culinary delights at Indiranagar while in Bangalore. The food scene just doesn’t refuse to end given the hyper indulgence of people for the variety of food that is available there. You can binge on the most exquisite meals from Indian to Burmese to Continental while sipping some fancy cocktails and mocktails.
- Affordable homes are available: One shouldn’t just assume about high rentals in Bangalore. You can also find affordable home in some neighborhoods in Bangalore like Thanisandra, Nagavara, CV Ramannagar, Shivajinagar etc. You have plenty of options and depending on where you choose to live in Bangalore, you will not have to shell down hefty advance rentals.
- Debatable to find upscale Bangalore: Upscale residential Bangalore area is debatable. Some might say Miller’s Road while some might say Koramangala. Jayanagar and some sectors in HSR Layout too are upscale. You will also find some swanky gated communities towards Hebbal. Therefore, the upscale nature of Bangalore is spread out across its borders.
- Known for quality education: Close to 200 schools and colleges are found in Bangalore. It has the PUC college system, basically junior college for 2 year Intermediate course before you join an under-graduate course. Well known schools for your kid’s education and a number of creative pre-school for toddlers can be found. The prestigious Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Management are located in Bangalore giving it a high place in the education system in India.
- A city of Micro-breweries and pubs: Not just the food scene that is booming in Bangalore, you will find some hip micro-breweries and swanky pubs to let your hair down. The citizens are friendly towards alcoholic drinks and you can even plan to set up a micro-brewery yourself despite heavy competition since you would be able to find a vibrant community everywhere looking to try out different places all the times.
Given the rich features that Bangalore has bestowed to its citizens, moving there cannot be a big deal irrespective of how modern or conventional your lifestyle is. It is a deeply egalitarian metropolis in India and people are less concerned what you did or what you do in your life. It is a matter of time when things begin to turn ripe in the city and hopefully the citizens would be able to move to their new apartments hiring professional Moving company in Bangalore that has been pending ever since the lockdown was announced by the Government of India.