There is no particular time to move. Basically, our schedules and planning determine when to relocate. However, it might be a bit easier to consider moving at the right time of the year since the typical relocation cycle in India is from March to August.
The favorable seasonal influences can be a boost for your relocation task and help relieve the unnecessary hassles from the task. On the flip side, the move might turn out to be uneasy too due to the dearth of professional packers who would be overburdened with existing jobs.
Planning for relocation might be stressful but with the ideal conditions adopted and the right guidance of professional Packers and Movers in Bangalore availed, the tasks would unfold with a flawless approach and you find yourself settled at the new place with much ease.
While there isn’t any specific season or time of the year for relocation, it is your reason of relocation that influences your move and deciding on the date of the move in advance can make the task simpler and more manageable. However smaller the aspect of relocation date or time may sound, this advance planning aspect can have a direct influence on the monetary savings and with immaculate results.
While we all wish for convenience in tasks that we handle, the consideration of the time and date can be a major factor that allows the utmost simplicity of relocation.
Whether you are moving locally or are planning to relocate to a new city, this consideration of when to do must be made much in advance in order to manage your work and family responsibilities while ensuring perfection of the relocation process.
To make relocation simple and convenient below we have mentioned two steps which you need to know about the consideration of “when to move”:
Step 1: Is the seasonal cycle the best time to move?
- The months from March to August are stated to be the most preferred time to a move.
- The financial year in India being April to March, the promotions and transfers generally happen post-March. Also, this time coincides with the schooling pattern.
- May and June are the months when children get a vacation from their schools and thus relocation could be convenient.
- Being the peak relocation time, you get to find the best deals on housing, while transportation and moving services become dearer due to the surge in demand. Summer days tend to be longer and thus relocation process of packing and moving can be accomplished in a single workday.
- MovingNow has developed a unique platform on cutting-edge technology on demand/supply model that ensures that the pricing remains in the right budget even during the peak season when the market rates increase substantially. We have a customer first approach that determines our business model.
Step 2: What if the off-season offers better relocation opportunities and deals?
- The period other than the peak season is known as an off-season for relocation in India.
- The transfers and school admissions are on the low and people avoid relocating.
- The moving option is purely individual or incidental during the so-called off-season. But some wise people take the full benefit of every possible opportunity.
- Many house owners who wish to offer their living places for rent or sale do offer the best rates and you can get unmatched deals.
- The relocation companies tend to run low and thus can be negotiated for much lesser rates. Also, the easy availability of manpower can make the process smooth.
Being the top platform for Movers and Packers in Bangalore, MovingNow offers relocation assistance through the year and helps you cherish the delights of efficient packing and moving of your valuables. The services offered on our platform are flexible and largely remain the same throughout the year irrespective of the season.