With the advent of internet, it has truly become easy for an individual or an organization to deploy a moving or transportation service sitting at the comfort of their chairs. Also for that matter, transport companies with relatively good experience in this domain work well to satisfy all the moving needs of their customers. Yet we always recommend our customers to learn about the complying norms and gain prior information with regards to hiring a moving company.
- When you hire professional packers and movers in Delhi, whether for house shifting or for a commercial move, the very first point to consider is the inventory that you should move to the new destination must carry the right volume in terms of total Cubic Feet (Cft) which helps the transporter to judge the exact requirement of packaging material and various sizes of carton boxes, which eventually helps in deploying the right sized truck for transportation. The survey professionals that visit your location examine all the details in order to share the costing information with you. This is not the only aspect, yet there are various other factors additionally, which a moving company takes into consideration before finalizing the quote.
- Whenever you are shifting, it is important to confirm with the moving company what all items you are not preparing to ship. They would in turn arrive at the exact volume that decides the required packaging material and the truck size to arrive at an overall cost of the move. Should you miss out on a few items, all chances for the quote to be inaccurate to give you the last minute surprise.
- If you are hiring professional packing and moving companies in Delhi, once the quote is finalized, they typically ask you to pay up 30-50% of the total quote as advance and the balance can be paid on the actual move date. Although this can vary from case to case since most of the transport companies collect the balance payment post completion of the task.
- If you are planning to transport your car, you are advised to per-confirm with the movers on the type of carrier. The vehicles used to move the cars are tailored and specially manufactured to carry cars, so that they reach their respective destination securely.
- If your move date is already fixed and you are on a lookout for the right transporters, first and foremost is to look for references given by your family and friends that have already used the services and would recommend the same moving companies. If you don’t have any type of referral, then do an extensive study on the movers. You may look at various options like visiting their office, inspecting their warehouse, going through their website and client list in detail. After this exercise, you may not remain confused over which moving company you may want to hire.
MovingNow.in is a platform that provides you with readymade solutions of all the above activities mentioned above.
- We have developed an online survey tool that provides accurate volumes of your goods to be moved, therefore giving accurate quotes.
- Many a times, the moving companies self drive your cars to be moved to the given destination to save costs. This might prove risky for your cars. We at MovingNow have verified and aggregated all transporters for your car transport that work with the required set of vehicles for safe and secured transport.
- The references and recommendations for the movers and transport companies are readily available on our web site, so you need not run around for such referrals and waste your precious time.
You must consider all the above-listed factors before hiring a transport company. These would assist you to obtain the finest transporting remedy at one of the most reasonable costs, and also provide you with the understanding of exactly how your packers determine the cost and deliver your goods.